Zumba Songs Compilation
If you’ve ever been to a Zumba lesson you may have noticed that music is an essential element? That’s why we’ve prepared a compilation of Zumba songs, so that you can practice at home whenever you want.
The most important factor in these sessions is to choose salsa and merengue songs. This type of workout is more like a dance party, which is why Zumba is such a popular discipline. In fact, this Latin-inspired dancing workout is one of the most practiced workouts in the world.
All Zumba lessons use cheerful music, with different choreographies that don’t require expert dance skills. So, you will feel welcome in any class. Certainly, there are different types of Zumba workouts, from water exercises to other kinds of exercises, that can include weights to burn more calories and tone your body. But the goal is always the same: getting fit and having fun!
Undoubtedly, this fitness phenomenon owes its success to the spectacular results that it has on people’s bodies, and to the frenzied music that’s played during the sessions.
Music in Zumba lessons
Zumba instructors are in charge of structuring their own classes, and in relation to the music they like and the movements that can adapt to the rhythms. Keep in mind that each class is different and will depend on the chosen playlist.
In many cases, instructors will choose official Zumba songs with a more traditional touch, while in other cases, they’ll choose more popular songs. The music they use includes the following genres: cumbia, salsa, merengue, flamenco, mambo, reggaeton, samba, hip hop, tango, dange , pop, among others.
With so much choice, you may even have trouble deciding what kind of music you want to chose to burn calories with rhythm!
Zumba songs compilation
To prepare the best Zumba playlist, we’ve selected the ones that we consider to have the best music styles: hip hop, pop, Latin and dance. Take note and choose your favorite songs from our compilation!
The 10 best Zumba hip hop songs
- God’s Plan, Drake
- Powerglide, Rae Sremmurd, Juicy J.
- Tip Toe, Jason Derulo, French Montana
- Tom Ford, Jay Z
- How Low, Ludacris
- Trap Queen, Fetty Wap
- Down on Me, Jeremiah and 50 cent
- Fancy, Iggy Azeala
- Hotline Bling, Drake
- So Fine, Sean Paul
The 10 best Zumba pop songs
- Candyman, Christina Aguilera
- Toxic, Britney Spears
- Wake me up, Avicii
- Happy, Pharrel Williams
- Single Ladies, Beyonce
- Awakening, Zak Abel
- The Set Up, Favored Nations
- Focus, Ariana Grande
- Want to want me, Jason Derulo
- Confident, Demi Lovato
“Movement is a medicine for creating change in a person’s physical, emotional and mental states.”
The 10 best Zumba latin songs
- La Player (Bandolera), Zion & Lenox
- Todo Comienza en La Disco, Wissin & Yandel, Daddy Yankee, Yandel
- Llegué Yo, Maikel Delacalle
- Yo Que Tu, Ray El Ingeniero
- Ahora Es, Wissin & Yandel
- Prrrum, Cosculluela
- Hasta Abajo, Don Omar
- Bailando, Enrique Iglesias
- Zum Zum, Daddy Yankee, R.K.M & Ken-Y, Arcangel
- Hang Over, Maluma, Prince Royce
The 10 best Zumba dance songs
- How Deep is Your Love, Calvin Harris, Disciples
- Waiting for Love, Avicii
- Beautiful Now, Zeed, Jon Bellion
- Outside, Calvin Harris, Ellie Goulding
- Never Forget You, Zara Larsson, MNEK
- Revolution, Diplo, Faustix, Imanos, Kai
- Intoxicated, Martin Solveig
- I Want You to Know, Selena Gomez, Zedd
- Lean On, Dj Snake, Major Lazer
- Ain’t Nobody, Felix Jahen, Jasmine Thompson
You must keep in mind that music is very important to accompany any activity that you do, but it’s especially important in Zumba lessons. It can inspire, stimulate, motivate and ultimately, it can make you really happy! So, if you want your workout to be effective, start by choosing your favorite songs.
Ultimately, we hope that our compilation of the best songs will make you dance to the fullest, and burn calories. Now that you have the music planned, there’s no excuse to not start Zumba!