Start Your Day With This Protein Chocolate Pudding
One of the greatest challenges in everyday life is to maintain a balanced and functional diet. Most people try to do this to have the body that they dream of so much. Therefore, we’ve put together this recipe for a delicious protein chocolate pudding that you’ll love. Start your day with energy!
Why choose a protein chocolate pudding for breakfast?
All meals are important, but breakfast is the most important of them all in order to maintain a balanced diet. When waking up, the body needs to get the vital nutrients to activate the metabolism. This meal also gives us the starting energy for the day.
Therefore, if we eat a poor quality breakfast in the morning, we’ll probably feel tired throughout the day. Additionally, this will make us want to eat more as the morning progresses.
However, keep in mind that a poor quality breakfast doesn’t necessarily reflect the amount of food ingested. On the contrary, this says much more about the quality of the food we eat. Thus, it’s better to have a reasonable portion of food that’s high in protein with good fats than to eat a bunch of empty calories.
Therefore, the protein chocolate pudding that we recommend is the ideal alternative for a healthy and nutritious breakfast. This pudding is delicious and it’s reasonable in its calorie content. Here are two recipes that you’ll love, the first one is a regular pudding and the second is for a creamy chocolate pudding.
Protein chocolate pudding recipe
- 300 ml of egg whites
- 7 ounces of powdered cocoa
- 9 ounces of low-fat cheese
- 1 whole egg
- 1 tablespoon of protein (chocolate flavored)
- 3.5 ounces of oats
- 7 almonds or other nuts
- 1 pack of baking yeast
- Sweetener to taste
Preparing the mixture
- First, let’s preheat the oven to 356 degrees F.
- Meanwhile, beat the egg whites and the whole egg together.
- Then, add the cheese and continue mixing until fully integrated.
- Immediately after, add the rest of the ingredients to the mixture (except for the nuts). Then, mix thoroughly until you have a uniform consistency. Once that’s done, add the powder protein and mix to dissolve it completely.
- Lastly, we add the chopped nuts to the mixture and mix them in well.
- Put the mixture in a baking dish.
- Now, bake in the oven for approximately 25 to 30 minutes at 356 degrees F. The final consistency of the protein chocolate pudding should be frothy and creamy, unlike a traditional dessert.
- Before removing the protein chocolate pudding from the oven, make sure that it’s completely baked inside. You can check that it’s baked by poking the pudding with a toothpick or a knife.
- Then, just wait for a few minutes to cool down and enjoy!
Express protein chocolate pudding recipe
- 2 ounces of pumpkin puree
- 1 large whole egg
- 1.5 ounces of chocolate flavored powder protein
- 1 teaspoon of baking yeast
- 1 teaspoon of powdered chocolate (optional)
- Sweetener to taste
- To make this delicious express protein chocolate pudding, start by mixing all of the ingredients in a large bowl.
- Then, put the mixture in a silicone baking dish and bake for 10 to 15 minutes at 356 degrees F. The oven must have been previously heated.
- Alternatively, you can cook the mixture in a microwave oven for one or two minutes.
- Lastly, let it cool down to room temperature and then eat this delicious pudding.
You can now complement this healthy breakfast with some fruits. And so, we recommend using red fruits with a high natural antioxidant content and low sugars.
Finally, remember to consult your nutritionist to set up a balanced and functional diet that’s just right for you. This diet should also have the objective to reach your fitness goals. Additionally, we recommend you also contact your doctor before starting a new exercise routine.It might interest you...