Buttock Workout You Can Do At Home
If you have set yourself the goal of toning your buttocks and don’t know how to do it or don’t have time to go to the gym, then here are a series of glute exercises. You can do these workouts at home too!
Buttock workout you can do at home
- Stand with a straight back, abdominals contracted, legs separated and feet slightly separated.
- Lower your hips, as if you were going to sit down.
- Make sure you have your chest up and your back straight.
- On the descent, pay attention to your knees, never allowing them to go beyond your feet.
- We start with 3 series of 10 repetitions, which we’ll gradually increase.
- Over time, we can add some weight to increase the difficulty.
Never forget to keep your back straight and do 2 to 3 sets of 10 to 15 repetitions.
- Start standing up and advance one foot forward as far as possible.
- Flex both thighs.
- The lower knee should almost touch the ground.
- Return to your initial position.
- Do the same with the opposite leg.
- 3 sets of 10 repetitions are fine to start with since later we will increase them.
- Start by lying on your back.
- Raise your knees but leave the feet supported.
- Lift your trunk, (keeping it well extended) very slowly.
- Slowly return to the start position.
- To increase the difficulty, don’t touch the ground when returning to the start position.
- Do 3 sets of 10 repetitions.
Simple hip extension:
- Lean on your forearms and knees in an upside down position. You must have good balance and be comfortable.
- Extend a leg, so that you lift it as much as possible from the ground.
- Return to the initial position.
- Repeat 3 sets of 10 on each side.
- Start standing, back straight, abdominals tight, arms at rest and feet slightly apart.
- Take a leap and separate your legs.
- At the same time, raise your arms (extended over your head) and clap your hands together.
- Do this for 1 minute, 3 times during training (start, middle, and end).
- Do this for 2 minutes, 3 times during training, this duration can increase over time.
- Add ankle weights to increase your efficiency.
- As an extra exercise, you can raise your heels when you are standing at any time of the day. It just raises and supports those muscles.
- It’s excellent for strengthening the buttocks and noticeably improves circulation, avoiding the appearance of varicose veins.
The deadlift, along with squats, is one of the most powerful exercises to build buns of steel!
To perform this exercise you need a bar with weights.
- Stand straight, on the floor, with your feet slightly apart.
- Lean forward and grab the bar with your hands open at shoulder height.
- Lift the torso with the weight in your hands. Do it slowly and with your back slightly arched, until the bar is at your knees.
- Lower the bar again until it touches the ground.
Be very careful with your back to avoid any type of injury. Do at least 3 sets of 8 to 10 repetitions.
Kneeling leg extension:
- Get in a crawling position and throw a kickback as far as your leg reaches.
- Perform 4 sets of 20 repetitions per leg.
- If you want to increase the difficulty, you can use some weights (designed to adhere to your ankle), which will help you progress in building muscle mass.
All of these exercises can be added to running, elliptical or even some yoga poses, such as bridge pose or chair pose. Inform yourself and don’t make excuses for not doing your gluteal exercises!It might interest you...