8 Great Tips if You Want to Get Pregnant
When a woman wants to become a mother, anxiety can be an obstacle in achieving her goal. Many women suffer the frustration and disappointment of not being able to conceive a baby. However, there are a few tips for you to follow, if you want to get pregnant.
Pregnancy involves many changes for a woman’s body. When fecundation happens, the body starts to prepare by modifying its hormones. In some cases, hormones don’t always work properly, preventing a pregnancy from happening.
There are other circumstances related to the health of the mother that could also affect this. Diabetes, abnormalities related to the reproductive system and immunodeficiency, among others. In any of these cases, when a woman spends considerable time trying and failing to get pregnant, it may be necessary to speak with a specialist.
Why can’t I get pregnant?
The reasons why you might not be able to get pregnant are many. From complications in your reproductive system to complexities with your partner’s health. Experts consider there might be fertility problems when a couple has spent more than three months trying to conceive unsuccessfully.
A gynecological check-up can sometimes determine the reasons why a woman can’t get pregnant. Doctors search for the first signs of a problem in the uterus and ovaries, discarding any complications or abnormality. A frequent issue that makes getting pregnant hard, is a diagnosis of polycystic ovaries.
The next step after a medical check-up is to check your health state through examinations and tests. Tests to determine your insulin levels, hormonal disorders, or cases of immunodeficiency.
Eight tips to get pregnant
1. Visit a gynecologist. The first step to take if you want to get pregnant is a medical check-up. This will tell you about your general state of health and you can receive some advice.
2. Stop using contraceptive methods. Usually, your body will need a time to detoxify from contraceptive methods. This can take from six months up to one year.
3. Exercise as a source of energy. Anxiety and stress play against you when you’re trying to conceive a baby. To keep your mind calm, it’s advisable to do cardiovascular training.
4. These routines oxygenate your body, release endorphins and help you to stay optimistic. Besides, working out helps you with the vitality your body needs during pregnancy.
5. A healthy and balanced diet. Food is also a factor to keep in mind when you’re trying to get pregnant. Food with high levels of sugar and carbohydrates contribute to excess weight, which reduces the possibilities of getting pregnant.
A matter of good habits and mental health
- Free your mind. Obsessing with the idea of having a baby only produces the opposite effect. The key is to not think too much about it. To help you, yoga is a recommended discipline, because it combines exercise with the benefits of meditation.
- Stop your bad habits. Tobacco and alcohol are bad companions at any time. Particularly during the process of trying to get pregnant. It’s very important that you start a detoxify period, including foods and drinks with a purifying effect. Your body has to be as healthy as possible.
- Have intercourse with conviction. People say that there’s a chemical part in conceiving a baby, but there’s also a magical part. Enjoying that bond and relaxing during intercourse will help you improve the conditions to conceive.
- Check your ovulation periods. It’s not about becoming obsessed with your ovulation periods, but about understanding how your body works. This will allow you to have a physical and psychological peace, as well as understanding your hormonal changes.
Although the conditions to get pregnant can be the same for many women, the process isn’t. Conceiving can be easier for some expectant moms than for others. However, the key is to avoid stress and reduce expectations to minimize frustration.
Psychological assistance is also a helpful tool when you’re trying to get pregnant. Some specialists have work groups where couples can listen to others with similar experiences to theirs.It might interest you...