Three oven-baked egg recipes
Eggs are one of the healthiest foods that exist. They’re an excellent source of potassium, protein, iron, and magnesium; they also contain folic acid and vitamins, A, D and E, among others.
The best oven-baked egg recipes
This oven-baked egg recipe is not only delicious but also very healthy. Avocado is another food that’s full of properties to help the body function properly. The other two protagonists of this recipe are the egg whites and the tomato.
- Two avocados
- Two minced medium tomatoes
- Two cups of egg white
- 1/4 chopped onion
- Pepper and salt to taste
- The first step is to preheat the oven to 482 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a deep bowl, add the previously chopped tomato and onion. Then, add the two cups of egg white and add salt and pepper to taste.
- Cut the avocados in half and remove the seeds. Slowly add the egg whites, tomato and onion mixture with a spoon.
- Finally, place the four avocado halves on parchment paper and put them in the oven for approximately 15 minutes.
- After that, remove the avocados, decorate them with some coriander leaves, serve and enjoy this delicious and healthy dish.
Rustic Spanish bread stuffed with egg
This recipe is ideal for starting off the day with lots of energy. It has all the ingredients present in a balanced diet, and it’s also a meal that will satisfy your appetite for several hours.
- One loaf of rustic Spanish bread
- One whole egg
- One clove of garlic, finely chopped
- Two tablespoons of finely chopped onion
- A cup of previously cooked spinach
- One tablespoon of olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a pan, fry the garlic and onion. When they are golden, add the cup of spinach to the mix. Also, add salt and pepper to taste.
- Afterward, cut the top piece off of the bread, remove this, along with the inner filling. Place the bread on a parchment baking sheet and add the previously prepared mix. To this, add the two eggs, a pinch of salt and pepper.
- Bake the bread at 356 degrees Fahrenheit for about 15 minutes or until the eggs have the desired consistency.
- Serve it hot and enjoy this excellent option for breakfast.
Oven-baked eggs with cream
This oven-baked egg recipe is one of the most exquisite recipes that you can make with eggs. And its intense flavor makes it ideal for breakfast or any other meal.
- Eight eggs
- 4.4 ounces of grated gruyere cheese
- Two tablespoons of grated Parmesan cheese
- One tablespoon of butter (room temperature)
- 1½ tablespoons chopped chives
- 1/4 cup of whipping cream
- Preheat the oven to 374 degrees Fahrenheit. Separately, boil a pot of water.
- Place four soufflé molds on a tray with high walls.
- Grease each of the molds with butter. Then place two eggs in each mold. Season the eggs and add the finely chopped chives. Top it with whipped cream and sprinkle on the gruyere and Parmesan cheese.
- Fill the tray with water boiling water until the molds are half submerged and cover with aluminum foil.
- Put the tray in the oven for approximately 10 minutes or until the egg white is fully cooked and the yolk is soft. Finally, remove the dish from the oven and serve.
This is, without a doubt, one of the most exquisite recipes available. Moreover, its presentation is very gourmet, so it’s also suitable for when you are looking to impress your guest.
These three oven-baked egg recipes are ideal for introducing eggs into your daily diet. They are healthy and contain all the vitamins and nutrients necessary for the body to function correctly.It might interest you...