Different Ways to Prepare Salmon
Salmon is one of the healthiest foods available and therefore, you should find ways to incorporate it into your daily diet. Although it is fatty, it is a very versatile food, which is why learning different ways to prepare salmon can be incredibly useful for you.
At the nutritional level, salmon has a high Omega 3 content and is recommended for those suffering from hypertension. The best part is that it also allows you to capture necessary proteins without gaining weight. So, given its usefulness, we want to present you with different ways to prepare salmon, using three creative recipes that you can not miss.
Different Ways to Prepare Salmon
Salmon and spinach lasagna
- 18 sheets of Italian pasta
- 200g of spinach
- 100g of pine nuts
- 550g of salmon
- Olive Oil
- Place a pot of water on the stove. Then, add the spinach and let it cook until it is boiled. Then, remove it from the water and save the water for the lasagna.
- Cut the salmon into small pieces and then sauté it with a little olive oil, parsley, and salt. Before finishing, add the spinach and the pine nuts, sauté it some more, and then turn off the heat.
- Next, hydrate the sheets of pasta. Once they are drained, the lasagna can be formed.
- Prepare the baking tray. Put down a layer of pasta, followed by a layer of béchamel cream. Next, add the fish with the spinach and repeat the process once more.
- Finally, spread the parmesan cheese on top and put your creation in the oven for 25 minutes, until it is au gratin.
Salmon pudding with asparagus
- 700g of loin cut salmon
- 4 tablespoons of tomato and onion sauce
- 1 bunch of asparagus
- 50g of butter
- 12g of whipped cream
- 50g of bread crumbs
- 4 eggs
- Wash and peel the asparagus. It is necessary to cut the stems away.
- Place a pot of water on the stove to boil. Then, while it is boiling, blanch the asparagus for a minute. Remove it quickly and put it immediately into ice water.
- Wash the salmon loins and chop them into small pieces.
- Add to and mix with the salmon: the whipped cream, tomato sauce, onion, salt, and eggs.
- Then, in a rectangular mold, spread the butter and sprinkle the bread crumbs on to it.
- Add a layer of the salmon mixture to the mold. Next, add the asparagus on top and cover it with the remaining mixture.
- You know the dish is perfectly cooked when you stick a toothpick in, and it comes out clean.
- Put the dish in a double boiler, in the oven at 180 degrees Celsius for 30 minutes.
- Finally, leave it to cool and then take it out of the mold.
Salmon with avocado cream
- 2 fresh salmon fillets
- 750ml of chicken broth (homemade)
- Olive oil
- 2 avocados
- 1 tomato
- 1 leek
- 1 lemon
- Cut the leek into very small pieces. Then place it in a pan to sauté for two minutes. Take it out and save it. The best part of the leek is the white part, while the green part can be used to make broth.
- In a bowl, place the avocado (previously chopped into pieces), the sautéed leeks (already cooled), pepper and salt (according to your tastes), lemon juice, and parsley. Then grind it all up very well, without leaving lumps.
- Then, place the tomato in to boiling water for a few seconds, peel it, and chop it.
- Next, chop the salmon into strips and sauté both sides without cooking it too much. If you overcook the salmon, it will be too dry.
- Finally, for the presentation, it is necessary to serve the avocado cream in a nice bowl and top it off with the chopped tomatoes and strips of salmon.
There are many different ways to prepare salmon. You just have to be creative and take the time to change things around and to try different recipes and techniques.It might interest you...