3 Best Fish Recipes
Want to start eating more fish, but aren’t sure which recipes to follow? Here are three easy and delicious ways to cook fish and enjoy all its benefits.
Almost every culture in the world eats fish. There’s a great variety of them, obtained from oceans, rivers, seas, and lakes. In this article, we’ll show you several ways to consume fish with great benefits for the body.
Most fish contain good amounts of omega-3, proteins and vitamins A, B, D and E. Therefore, a diet rich in fish is synonymous with physical well-being. Take note of these three recipes for preparing fish!
Easy recipes with fish
1. Teriyaki of salmon fillet
Salmon is delicious, nutritious and easy to cook. This recipe will draw out your Japanese side in the kitchen and allow you to enjoy a typical oriental dish.
Read more: Healthy Japanese Food
- 2 medium salmon fillets
- 2 tablespoons of low-salt soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon of honey
- 1 garlic clove finely cut
- 2 tablespoons of sunflower oil
- 10.5 ounces of broccoli
- 1 small piece of ginger
- Teriyaki salmon
- In a small bowl, mix honey, soy sauce, and garlic; let it rest.
- Take a tray or container and sprinkle a tablespoon of sunflower oil. Then, place the broccoli (previously cut into medium pieces) on top of the two salmon fillets.
- Grate the ginger over the salmon and cover with the honey, soy and garlic sauce. Add a tablespoon of sunflower oil over the broccoli.
- Heat the oven and bake the salmon for 15 to 20 minutes. You can serve with rice or asparagus.
2. Fish tacos
Fish tacos are a healthy and substantial meal. Also, it’s an ideal recipe to enjoy with friends and family, as everyone knows tacos help to lift the mood.
Even more, you can use any fish you want to make these tacos. Hake, tuna, tilapia or even shrimp are good options for your tacos.
- 4 fish fillets of your choice
- Salt and pepper
- 1 onion cut into strips
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 1 lemon squeezed
- 1/4 tablespoon of cayenne pepper
- 1 cup of Greek yogurt without sugar
- 3 cups chopped cabbage
- 1 avocado
- 1 garlic clove finely cut.
- 4 whole pita bread.
Fish tacos are perfect to share with friends and family.
- In a large bowl, combine cabbage, onion, Greek yogurt, lemon juice, and salt. Let it rest in the fridge to use later.
- In a container, mix the cayenne pepper, garlic, onion, cumin, a little salt, and pepper; then, season the fish with this mix.
- At medium-high heat, cook both fillets at the same time for 8 minutes, turning halfway.
- Use a fork and crumble the fillets into small pieces.
- Just before serving, heat the pita bread in the pan. Remember to do it over high heat.
- Cut the avocado into cubes.
- Remove the bread from the pan (when it’s golden) and prepare the tacos with the cabbage salad, the avocado, and the fish.
3. Hake fish with lemon and rosemary
The hake is a food rich in vitamins and nutrients and easy to digest. Also, it doesn’t contain an enormous amount of fat, so it’s great for people following a strict diet.
If you’re having a light lunch or dinner, hake is a perfect choice. At the same time, it’s rich in iron and folic acid, which makes it a good choice for pregnant women.
- 4 fillets of hake fish
- 3 branches of cut rosemary
- 2 lemons
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 3.5 ounces of sesame
You might also like: The Benefits of Rosemary
- Place the fillets with the skin side up in a pan; then, put them on the stove over medium heat for 4 minutes.
- Meanwhile, mix the rosemary, the sesame, the zest of a lemon and the olive oil.
- Now, turn the fish over and pour a little of the rosemary dressing on top of each fillet.
- Sprinkle with olive oil and cook for 4 minutes until the crust is browned and the fish is cooked and peeled.
- Cut the lemons into pieces, and pour lemon juice over the fish. You can accompany the hake with mashed potatoes or a lettuce and tomato salad.
Fish is an important source of vitamins, proteins and essential oils that the body needs for its optimal functioning. These fish recipes are a great way to keep your body healthy, what are you waiting for to try them?