Delicious Egg Recipes
Eggs are extremely versatile in the kitchen. It's easy to make a variety of delicious, yet completely unique egg-based dishes. Aside from that, this is one of the healthiest and best-packaged foods that nature has to offer.
Eggs stand alone among all of nature’s offerings. They are a source of high-quality proteins and they possess cooking qualities that can’t be matched by any other food. When you consider their nutritional value, convenience, and low cost, eggs are a perfect food. That’s why today, we’re focusing on egg recipes.
Easy egg recipes
These egg recipes can be prepared quickly and easily. Try them out today!
- 1 hard-boiled egg (per person)
- One tablespoon of Bolognese sauce, for every half egg
- 1 slice of cheese or grated cheese
- Boil the eggs for between 10 and 12 minutes.
- Place the eggs cut in half, in an oven tray.
- Add a pinch of salt.
- Cover each of them with a generous spoonful of Bolognese sauce.
- Place a slice of cheese over each half egg.
- Bake in the oven at 392 degrees F, with the grill function, until the cheese has melted.
- Season with some fresh oregano.
Also read: Recipes With Cheese
- 8 eggs
- Chicken breasts
- An onion
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Black pepper
- 4 tablespoons of tomato sauce
- 16 fluid ounces of Bechamel sauce
- Cook the eggs in boiling water for 10 minutes.
- Remove the shell and separate the yolk from the egg whites, then put them to one side.
- Sauté the diced onion in a frying pan with olive oil.
- Add the cut and seasoned chicken.
- Once the chicken has been cooked, put it in the processor or the blender. Blend it into small pieces and add the tomato and the egg yolks. Season this with a pinch salt and pepper.
- Fill the egg whites with the chicken mix.
- Place the filled eggs in an oven tray.
- Cover this with the Bechamel sauce, then bake in the oven at 392 degrees F, for 15 minutes or until golden brown.
Lukewarm spinach and egg salad
Here is one of our egg recipes for salad lovers.
- 2.2 pounds of spinach
- 6 eggs
- 2 tablespoons of wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 tablespoon of chopped pine nuts
- One tablespoon of mustard
- 6 tender scallions
See also: Eggplant, Tomato, and Spinach Curry
- Wash the spinach, strain it, and sauté it in 2 tablespoons of olive oil.
- Drain the oil and chop the spinach into small pieces.
- Heat up some water with vinegar.
- When it begins to boil, poach the eggs one by one.
- Peel the scallions, sauté them in some oil, and then set them aside.
How to make the vinaigrette:
- In a bowl, mix the vinegar, the pepper, and the mustard.
- Slowly add the oil, mixing all of it with a hand mixer and adding the pine nuts.
- Use this to dress the spinach. Mix it thoroughly with the vinaigrette until all of the flavors are blended together. Add salt to taste.
- Serve this on a flat plate, placing the spinach on it, in the shape of a nest and setting the poached eggs on this, together with the scallions.
Potato, mushroom, and baked eggs mix
- 6 large peeled potatoes: 4 diced and 2 cut into slices
- 4 eggs
- Rosemary and thyme
- Olive oil
- Sunflower oil
- Preheat the oven to 356 degrees F.
- Poach the diced potatoes in sunflower oil on a low heat for 10 minutes.
- In an oiled oven tray, place the potato slices doused in olive oil, covering the bottom.
- Add the herbs, salt, and pepper.
- Bake in the oven at 374 degrees F for 10 minutes, removing when half-baked and turning them over so that both sides are baked.
- Add the mushrooms cut into pieces. Then season with salt and pepper and bake for another 10 minutes.
- Crack the eggs onto it and distribute them evenly over the mushroom and potato mix.
- Put the tray back into the oven and bake the eggs for between four and five minutes.
- Serve and garnish it with fresh chopped cilantro.
Egg and cheese sandwich
This is one of our egg recipes that doesn’t require any oven time, so it’s very convenient.
- Scrambled eggs
- American cheese
- Olive oil
- Spray the frying pan with olive oil, then cook the eggs with a pinch of salt and mix them continuously. They have to end up with a juicy texture and they shouldn’t dry from the heat. Then set them aside.
- Put the bread slices on the grill until they’re slightly brown.
- Cook the bacon in a pan and let it sit on an absorbent paper towel in order to eliminate excess grease. Ideally, the bacon slices should be cooked until crispy.
- Serve hot