Four Juice Recipes
Your body must receive a balanced supply of vitamins, proteins and minerals each day to function properly. Many juice recipes can provide you with the daily nutrients that you need; however, the capabilities of these drinks are often unknown. Below, we have listed four juice recipes for you to try.
Easy juice recipes
There is nothing better than fruits to detoxify your body. Fruit juices can be a great drink to accompany your main meals, but they’re also a very useful drink to help you stay hydrated or facilitate weight loss.
Cucumber, lemon and orange juice
This drink boosts fat loss and it’s perfect to help you avoid binging on fast food and candy. It helps your body to eliminate fluids and control your appetite; it’s a great way to hydrate your body, through the added benefit of being a low-calorie drink.
- 2 oranges
- 2 lemons
- 1 cucumber
- 2 pints of water
- Wash all of the fruits thoroughly.
- Squeeze the lemons and the oranges and pour the juice in a blender.
- Cut the cucumber into pieces and put it in the blender with the lemon and orange juice.
- Blend it all together for a couple of minutes.
- Put the mixture into a jug, along with two pints of water.
- We recommend that you let this sit in the fridge overnight, and drink it the next morning.
- Add honey to your liking, and mix it all together.
- If you want, you can also add some crushed ice to the jug.
Strawberry and orange smoothie
This is a delicious drink that’s good for your health and for boosting your hemoglobin levels. Oranges are rich in vitamin C, which combined with the antioxidant properties of the strawberries, results in a powerful and refreshing drink.
For four people.
- 8.5 fluid ounces of natural orange juice
- 5 oz of fresh strawberries
- 10 ice cubes
- 2 tablespoons of sugar
- 4 mint leaves
- Wash the strawberries thoroughly and remove the leaves.
- Put the strawberries, the orange juice, the ice cubes and the sugar in a blender.
- Blend until you get a smooth consistency.
- Pour the mixture into four glasses and serve, garnishing each one with a leaf of mint.
Pineapple and orange juice.
On hot summer days, some juice recipes can be very refreshing, especially if they’re pineapple or orange juices; it’s even better if both fruits are mixed together. This drink is perfect for young children, as sometimes they may refuse to eat fruits in their natural form.
For four people.
- 16 oz of fresh and peeled pineapple
- 4 oranges
- 2 oz of sugar
- 3 oz of ice
- 3.5 fluid ounces of water
- Pineapple and orange slices for garnishing
- Cut the pineapple into pieces and put them in a blender.
- Squeeze the oranges into a different container and then pour the juice in the blender.
- Add the sugar, water and ice and blend it all together.
- Serve immediately. Add some orange and pineapple slices on the rims of the glasses as a garnish.
Wild berries, kiwi and orange smoothie
Some of these juice and smoothie recipes are great for people who are intolerant to lactose or gluten. This wild berries, kiwi and orange smoothie, besides being completely safe for everyone, is also rich in antioxidants and vitamin C.
For two people.
- 3.5 oz of strawberries
- 2 oz of cranberries
- 3.5 oz of raspberries
- 3 kiwis
- Three oranges
- 3 tablespoon of sugar
- 10 ice cubes
- 1.5 pints of water
- Wash and prepare the strawberries, raspberries and cranberries. Put 10 cranberries aside to garnish the drink before serving.
- Peel the kiwis, (you will use two of them in the smoothie) and set aside one of them to use as a garnish later.
- Squeeze the oranges. A good trick to get most of the juice out is to microwave them for a few seconds before squeezing.
- Put the water, wild berries, kiwis and orange juice in a blender.
- Add the sugar and ice cubes and blend it all together until it’s a uniform mixture.
- Serve and put the remaining kiwi and cranberries on top of the drinks, as a garnish.
Red berries provide us with antioxidants that help to protect our bodies against free radicals and they have anti-inflammatory properties. They must be bright red to keep all of their nutrients.It might interest you...